Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting my intonation and string stretching on..

And snapped that factory high e after very little provocation :mad:

Well, I can't have a brand new guitar with a missing string. Especially when I'm still in that honeymoon phase with it. Time to grab the keys and head down to Sam Ash.

I should probably buy a rake and clean up my Halloween decor... or not :tmm:

To the RyanMobile™

<3 fall btw

Let's administer some metal :yesway:

:facepalm:

Annnd we arrive at Sam Ash.

Annnd they didn't even have my usual D'Addarios or DRs :noplease:
I guess Balls are better than no strings at all..

Toss JP2 on the DVD player and get back to work.

:flex:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Nice! I bet it is gorgeous up there right now that it's peak Fall season.

Dig the Halloween decorations! I say leave it out a little longer!

BTW, what phone is that?

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! I bet it is gorgeous up there right now that it's peak Fall season.

Dig the Halloween decorations! I say leave it out a little longer!

BTW, what phone is that?
Yeah man, everything is turning gold and red. All the pics and (ffc video lol) were taken with my Droid Bionic.

@ JeffyCakes, yeah I'm not gonna lie, about a mile up the road, it's like Hipstertown capitol. Sometimes, I like to cruise up the road blasting DM at ridiculous volumes when they're having their hipster events.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Nice pic story and guitar :)

@ JeffyCakes, yeah I'm not gonna lie, about a mile up the road, it's like Hipstertown capitol. Sometimes, I like to cruise up the road blasting DM at ridiculous volumes when they're having their hipster events.
:metal: :yesway:

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
That us a ridiculous pic story. Here is my going to get a new string picstory :fawk:

The End

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The picstory is all about making the mundane interesting. Ryan wins. :yesway:
Thank you, sir. I think it gives us all something to do/read too. I remember Drew and I were going to have a cook-off picstory once. :scratch:

Plus I like to share my day (and dessert treats) with my homies from time to time.

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
I was just kidding. I would probably look at a pic story of somebody taking a shit if somebody made one. We all love pic stories. :yesway:

·
Wanker (reprise)
362 Posts
I thought this would just be another mundane (but lets admit it, great) pic story, but then the bar was just raised totally with the video! :lol:

All of a sudden I was totally there! Nothing like rocking out on your own in the car. I unfortunately have the bad habit of getting into it a bit too much and then getting totally embarassed when I realise someone in another car is looking at me like I have learning difficulties, at which point I try and style it out like I was talking on my phone or something ... :mad:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Fall is my favorite season of the year and it looks pretty awesome... wherever it is you live. :lol: New England? MidWest?

The picstory is all about making the mundane interesting. Ryan wins. :yesway:
That pretty much describes this thread to a T.

Great job, Ryan. :yesway:

Can't say I like Ernie Balls that much (they sound fine at first, but they tend to deaden a lot faster than other strings), but they are indeed better than nothing. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fall is my favorite season of the year and it looks pretty awesome... wherever it is you live. :lol: New England? MidWest?

That pretty much describes this thread to a T.

Great job, Ryan. :yesway:

Can't say I like Ernie Balls that much (they sound fine at first, but they tend to deaden a lot faster than other strings), but they are indeed better than nothing. :lol:
I live in North Carolina ;)

And yeah, those are my exact thoughts on Ernie Balls too. I have a new set of DR 7's in the mail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts