Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
You have the regular or the plus? I see the accuracy of the plus is +/- .01 cents, but the regular has the accuracy listed nowhere.

This is the one I have. When I do intonations, I use the stroborack, but other than that it's just (very) cool looking lights that fills a rack space. The PB is awesome, and certainly close enough for everything that I do.

Amazon.com: Korg Pitchblack True Bypass Chromatic Tuner Pedal with 4 Display Modes: Musical Instruments

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
You know, I've been using a crappy handheld Korg tuner for about 10 years. The thing is a tank and never fails. But damned if I don't want more flashy displays and lights. I think I'm finally going to have to break down and drop $70 on a tuner.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
So many lights. So much blinky.

See, i'm gonna be doing everything on this. Everyday tuning and intonation.
Do you think the PB is fine for intonation?
I can see what Simon is saying about the strobo might be too touchy for day to day tuning.
I have two StroboStomps. Once you get used to them, they're not hard to deal with, and the "sweetend" tunings make owning a strobe tuner worth it alone, IMO.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
I have two StroboStomps. Once you get used to them, they're not hard to deal with, and the "sweetend" tunings make owning a strobe tuner worth it alone, IMO.
This. They're aggravating for the first month, and then you get used to the way they work. Now, other tuners drive me crazy. My only complaint with the StroboStomp and StroboStomp2 is that they're not very good at holding up to abuse.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.