Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually haven't been playing much guitar in the last couple months. Time constraints, mostly, but I'm getting back into it! Here's how I've got it set up:

First, the XV500 and the C1 I traded my Kramer 7 for (from Jason :wub:)

Into a PlanetWaves tuner, DOD compressor, Boss acoustic sim, 535Q wah...

...DOD envelope filter, OD808ovChaos, Tonebone distortion classic..

...Sovtek.

The C1 is pretty much The Shit. I have a zebra JB/59 that I might swap in there, just for looks (since it's already JB/59'd :lol:), but not until I move (end of this month). The neck feels great, and the mahogany is nice and chunky. The XV absolutely screams with the PAF Pro/Joe combo. The Pro isn't as loud as the Joe, but that's good, since the middle switch config is just the neck-most coil of the Joe, and with the TZ/AN this position was a little lower output than the others.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blackjack... OK, so not a C1 :lol:

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
I wish I still had my mig 100.
Very nice set up there.

+ 100 BAW CHICKA WAW WAW. :p

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
So wait Jason had a guitar which cost more than $200 ? :lol: also nice setup man, a friend of mine had one of those sovteks and it sounded kickass

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hell no! Besides, you're first in line behind Vince :wub:

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Haha very funny :squint: actually my main guitar is prolly like $400 and my bass was almost 2k new. I have plenty of higher end gear :lol:
So wait Jason had a guitar which cost more than $200 ? :lol: also nice setup man, a friend of mine had one of those sovteks and it sounded kickass

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Speaking of the TriAxis...

With the recent addition of a much needed power supply :)wub: :ssharp:) the rig is as follows:
Furman Power
Sabine Tuner
X2 Wireless
TriAxis
GSharp
Vent
MosValve 500

:metal:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·