Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes! Been a while since i've been active on the boards… been spinning a LOT of plates and haven't had much time to cruise the web!
Just thought i would share that i am EXTREMELY proud and excited to be playing guitar in Andy Wood's solo band. If you're not familiar with Andy, just search him on Youtube… guy is fucking insane. And a sweet dude to boot.
Our first gigs will be aboard Motorhead's Motorboat Cruise Ship at the end of this month!!! Other bands include (obviously) Motorhead, Megadeth, Testament, Anthrax, Zakk Wylde, High on Fire, Down, and more….
Hope to see you all there!
Motörhead's Motörboat • September 22-26, 2014 • Miami to Key West & Cozumel

·
Registered
575 Posts
I was just watching one of your videos today, heh. Congratulations dude, that's going to be f*cking awesome! \m/ I expect a full rundown of every second of that epic cruise when you get back.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
:metal: Nice one dude!
Also, you keep popping up in the 'people you may know' bit on my FB feed, have you recently joined or something? :lol:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Andy Wood can play some serious guitar. Grats buddy you deserve this. :yesway:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lemme tell you guys… those gigs were fucking awesome. Had a goddamn blast, plus got to jam onstage with the Anthrax dudes AND Mike Portnoy. Amazing time.

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Man, I don't even think I'd be able to play an instrument around Andy. The guy is such a phenomenal player. You don't hear many who are as well rounded as he is.....such a nice guy, to boot!

Congrats, man. Always good to see great players making some headway in this world.

·
Quickly becoming slower
354 Posts
How intimidating is Andy's playing in person?
Also, what kind of rig did he play through?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts