Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my new band is going well, and we need to get our foot in the door. I see a whole lot of potential with the material we've got in the works. I've signed us up for the Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands, and while i've never been a big fan of Warped Tour or this contest, it looks like they've made the voting system for each region which works a Whole lot better and for the style of music we're doing would be BIG exposure for us. All i'm asking is please give us a vote to help us get on this show, and if you can get a couple friends to vote too. We've only got one song up right now, but will be adding Many more as soon as we get some vocals down.

Battle of the Bands - Blood Runs Deep

Currently we only need to beat 553 votes, which is not that many!

We don't have an EP or merch yet, but an EP and T-Shirts are in the works and for the people that help us out, I will try my best to get an EP and a t-shirt sent your way once we do have them. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
You mean, so that people don't whore votes on internet forums? :lol:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You mean, so that people don't whore votes on internet forums? :lol:
:rofl: Actually, not quite...I mean bands using an IP changer to vote constantly until they have 10k or so votes and win. I actually have known of a few "bands" who have done this. I say the word "Bands" very loosely in a way that makes it seem a few guys getting together, drinking too much beer, and ripping off pantera riffs that they actually don't have the ability to play.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, not sure if I read it wrong, but I think Each band that wins gets $15k to spend at Guitar Center, if so I will raffle a guitar and some other gear off here for free to everyone that votes for us. Just comment or like the OP and if we win I'll get some badass shit to raffle off. :metal: Don't want to seem like spam or anything, this would just be a really big step for us and if we somehow do win, I don't mind giving back to everyone that helped us win this thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts