·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Jealousy. I feel it.

·
Dr. Mrs. The Monarch
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did I mention I've seen them twice before? Because I saw them twice before, and they were awesome. :D

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Did I mention I've seen them twice before? Because I saw them twice before, and they were awesome. :D
I THINK I've seen them four times now. Barring the time I got so drunk with Chris and Colin that I couldn't remember a thing from the second set, they were spectacular each time I saw them. They were probably spectacular that night too, but really I don't remember much past Three's set that night. :lol:

·
Dr. Mrs. The Monarch
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's always crappy when you're too drunk to remember a gig. I was like that the first time I saw Blind Guardian. Or at least, I think I saw them. :p Caught them again thank god, I wasn't drunk.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
It's always crappy when you're too drunk to remember a gig. I was like that the first time I saw Blind Guardian. Or at least, I think I saw them. :p Caught them again thank god, I wasn't drunk.
I think my point was more, "I've seen PT enough times that I didn't feel bad doing Jaeger shots until I couldn't remember my own name, because I've seen them so many times." :fawk:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I think my point was more, "I've seen PT, so I didn't feel bad doing Jaeger shots until I couldn't remember my own name, because PT is boring as fuck." :fawk:
:fixed:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Fuck all ya'll, Porcupine Tree kicks ass live. :metal:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I came here to agree with everything Drew says.
"Keith should sell me his Carvin."

No, wait, scratch that.

"Keith should give me his Carvin."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts