Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello, guys!

Our video was posted here earlier this year, and seemed to get some positive feedback! (We were called A.I ACT back then!)

We've been working our asses off writing material, spreading our music and we got time to perform our music live ONCE, hehe. But now we're all set to enter the studio to record our full length album!

It'd be awesome if people would follow us through our studio diaries and such, to get to know us as a band, and get to hear some sneak peaks of our music before the final product is finished.

I hope some of you might find this interesting!

Thanks for your time.

Andreas - Port Noir

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Yeah I posted that shit! Good to hear you're moving on with things, I see big things for you guys, I've never had anything but positive feedback when I've shown your music to people. Good luck with it all!

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
I can't wait to be honest, I really enjoyed the original vid so I am very, very interested to see the end result of this.

·
Premium Member
RGMS7
922 Posts
I can't wait to be honest, I really enjoyed the original vid so I am very, very interested to see the end result of this.
:agreed:

I was really into it when Matt first posted it and it still sounds awesome :yesway:

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
This! I loved the video, so I'm really looking forward to what you guys come up with next :yesway:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers, guys.
It's unfortunate we haven't released anything yet, we REALLY want to show everyone what we've been doing the past few months, but it's not far off now!

We'll try and keep everyone as updated as possible through our time in the studio, and hopefully have something to release this year already.

The album is scheduled to be released next year, but we'll try and get something out before that!

Thanks for the support once again!
We don't get a lot of feedback due to the lack of material released, but the little we can get we REALLY appreciate and as long as people dig what we've released so far, it's what keeps us going!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts