Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a big MAYBE, I'm mainly wanting to put the feelers out there and see what offers I can get. I may want to go back to the world of passive, and I have both a Schecter Loomis NT and a Schecter Hellraiser C-1 available for trade. Loomis is mint, Hellraiser is pretty damn good condition except for a few dings here and there. Both have Schecter hardshell cases. I can and will send/post pictures for anybody that's interested.

I'm willing to possibly trade one or both of these, if the right guitar is offered. Let me know what you have to offer!

I can also add cash on my end if need be, or you can add cash on your end if need be. Depends on the guitar/offer.

Tons of references, eBay is drache5349, itrader on here, itrader on SSO...I get around like a whore...a gear whore. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
It's a shame pickups can't be swapped out! :lol:

Also, I had that NT for a while. It's a great player :yesway:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure pickups can be swapped, but I don't really want to go through the whole active to passive conversion thing because I'm lazy. :lol: Besides, somebody may really want these and they may have something I realy want! :)

This is actually a different NT. That NT you had was with Blackouts, this one has EMG's. I forget exactly what happened to the one you had. :lol:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What active to passive conversion? Swapping some pots and getting some covers? :lol:
You're clearly exposing the extent of which my laziness will go to...:lol:

Besides, it's not bad to want to swap! Different body wood, different construction, different bridge...who knows what somebody has!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On a related note...

converting from actives to passives, besides the electronics swap...wouldn't I have to run a ground wire to the bridge, since passive pickups have to be grounded against the bridge/strings and actives do not?

·
Satanic Metal Shit
89 Posts
too much rolly face on this thread. find a new expression.

and i would be interested in the loomis if i wasnt a lefty.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
let me open this up a little more...doesn't have to be a higher-end ibanez, a MIJ ibanez like an s7420 could be considered also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts