421 - 440 of 454 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

:eek:

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
A few shots of Mt Katahdin in Maine. IMHO its the most impressive peak east of the Rockies and its a hell of a climb too.

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
I finally got around to wandering around the neighbourhood this afternoon and took some shots. I still need to really sit down with Lightroom and get it figured out, but I edited a few quickly after class to get a feel for it - it's ridiculous how much more you can do, and how specific you can get. I think this is my favourite picture I took today, and it was with the 18-55mm kit lens (I'm looking at you, Lee :lol:).

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
I took this one of my girlfriend yesterday through the 50mm 1.8 using the kit lens and thought it came out pretty cool. I actually held the camera upside down for the picture for whatever reason. :lol:

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
I need to read this book for a class tomorrow and have no motivation to, so I thought I'd take a picture of it instead.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I need to read this book for a class tomorrow and have no motivation to, so I thought I'd take a picture of it instead.
Well, a picture is worth a thousand words!

I snapped this the other day with the iPhone 5S. I'm pretty impressed with this camera (and hell, the phone, too!). Doesn't look half bad, even with shitty Photobucket compression.

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
That looks great. :yesway: I'm happy with my 5's camera, and the 5S's camera seems to be even better. It doesn't seem that long ago that having a camera on a phone was a big deal, and the pictures were pretty much useless. :lol:

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
K2's infamous "bottleneck" section. Climbers ascend this steep and severely exposed pitch with massive seracs looming overhead that can come down with no warning.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Completed trackwork on Banshee at Kings Island. It will open this Spring as The longest inverted coaster in the world.

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
Couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk... Three exposures stacked, almost no processing besides that.

421 - 440 of 454 Posts