Metal Guitarist Forums banner

441 - 454 of 454 Posts

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
I tried something a little different and took a picture of a hallway thing - I normally don't do more architecture shots.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
From last Sunday. GTHA (Gloucester Township hockey alliance) Beaver B (10 through 12 year olds) won National Street Hockey Association national championship. The kid in my avatar is middle row far left :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
These are nesting in my yard right now. I got this one on my phone and there were three others nesting nearby. Fast as hell, and HUGE compared to the normal paper wasps and yellow jackets.

·
blerkmerchine ermagu
83 Posts
Doing a cross country roadtrip next month and I'm hoping to get some good practice actually shooting outside, it'll be the first time I can actually justify doing something that isnt photographing my animals and guitars in the confinement of my living room. Damn my laziness.

·
Format C: For Cortex
790 Posts
Didn't know where else to post this, and I couldn't justify making a thread for it. But I got to meet Meagan Massacre yesterday at the Melbourne Tattoo Convention. All in all it was a great day and I even got some ink!

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Me and my 9 month old puppy, Lily :)

441 - 454 of 454 Posts