Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A400 Safari/6531.22.7)

From my iPhone 4, while typing on a normal Apple bluetooth keyboard. :yesway:

I just realized that I could do this. :D

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Is there a real world benefit to that? :lol:

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

If I was blogging on the road, hell yeah.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Something I found out the other day is that the iPod Touch 3rd Gen has Bluetooth built into it, you just have to find the option to turn it on :lol: I turned it on accidentally one day with an app and saw the icon :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

:agreed: If I take a 1-2 day trip, I can do email/etc on my phone instead of bringing a laptop.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Just think. Somewhere out there, MichaelHebo is unimpressed by this. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
:agreed: If I take a 1-2 day trip, I can do email/etc on my phone instead of bringing a laptop.
Don't you have 605203 laptops? :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't you have 605203 laptops? :lol:
Yes, and all of them are a pain in the dick to bring for a simple overnight. If I can hop on the plane with just a phone and an extra pair of boxer shorts, that is win. :lol:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
Yes, and all of them are a pain in the dick to bring for a simple overnight. If I can hop on the plane with just a phone and an extra pair of boxer shorts, that is win. :lol:
Yes, but what about the, err... keyboard?

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Same, actually. My mom got one of those PalmIIIc's back in the day and when she stopped using it, I'd use it for typing up my homework when I was in study hall. Really nifty little thing, folded up to about wallet size and it had fullsized keys. :metal:

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
I saw it for the first time today IRL. I love the design. Waaaay better than that plasticy soap thing :p And killer display too!

·
Banned
21,673 Posts

Er, typing on a bigger, real keyboard? :D

Imagine how nice the iPad would be using the same setup. Still smaller and lighter than even the 13" MBP.

:rofl:

Those were a cool idea, but always felt kinda flimsy to me.

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
:lol:

The Jeff thing, hehe. I just thought he was unreasonable so I was unreasonable right back at him :)

Let me tell you this. I was impressed by the neat design and the display :yesway:

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Those were a cool idea, but always felt kinda flimsy to me.
Folded out they definitely felt thin, but fully locked they still felt usable. The thing I hated most about the design was how the Palm actually attached. Felt like you could've jammed it and snapped something off rather easily; hence why a Bluetooth version would be preferred.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts