Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Holy shit, guy has balls of steel. :lol: I watched with the sound off so I suspect I missed a lot (did the brakes fail at the end?), but I can't believe he got back on the thing after the stem and handlebars basically failed on impact. :lol: Also, it was kind of shocking how much smoother the video shot off the second guy's headcam was compared to that shot off the headcam on the huffy. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Damn. You could not have paid me enough money to get back on that thing after what happened to the bars. :lol:

·
This space for rent
1,482 Posts
Holy shit, guy has balls of steel. :lol: I watched with the sound off so I suspect I missed a lot (did the brakes fail at the end?), but I can't believe he got back on the thing after the stem and handlebars basically failed on impact. :lol: Also, it was kind of shocking how much smoother the video shot off the second guy's headcam was compared to that shot off the headcam on the huffy. :lol:
He burned out both sets of brakes and twisted the bars off at one point, like within a couple minutes.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Is this a "Don't Buy A Huffy If You Actually Ride" PSA?

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wooooow at a downhill park? :eek:

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
Hahahahha, I used to have a Huffy in that same color!

That really made me miss riding.

There are some OUTSTANDING trails in Nashua, NH that the city maintains (or did in the mid-late 90's) that my dad and I would ride for hours. I spent a lot of Summers out there being a risky little shit.

I've got a decent Trek now but it needs entirely new cabling after one summer on my (closed in from rain) porch. I had a Giant back in the day that I absolutely loved. Turned the stock rims on it into tacos by hitting some curbs street riding and then got into the whole after-market thing....thankfully my dad was just as into it and every time I'd go visit, I'd have a ton of new goodies to put on the bike with him.

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
That guy has HUGE nuts!!!!

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
That was crazy :lol: Also makes me realize how crazy everybody was before suspension bikes became common :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts