Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

They have sevens just like that.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Wow that actually looks really nice! I won't be getting it though, no neck pickup, and the fan is only 25 to 27, if it was 28+ on the low end I'd be all over it

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
We are all such a bunch of picky corksniffing cocknozzles :lol:

"Take away a string!" "No neck pickup!" "Add a string!" "Scale length is too long/not long enough!"

People wanted fanned 8s like the fanned 7s; now you have them. Stop whining.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Go more than 28" and the fan almost becomes unplayable with 25.5" on the low end.

I do agree about the neck pickup, though.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
We are all such a bunch of picky corksniffing cocknozzles :lol:

"Take away a string!" "No neck pickup!" "Add a string!" "Scale length is too long/not long enough!"

QFT.

What people really want is a custom, made to their specs, for $800.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
I wasn't one of 'em - I reserve the right to bitch. :D

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Not only that, but they didn't make a new truss rod cover... they just used the one for the regular 8, and with a slanted nut, it's all cockeyed. :erk:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not only that, but they didn't make a new truss rod cover... they just used the one for the regular 8, and with a slanted nut, it's all cockeyed. :erk:
wow, I didn't even notice that.

I wish the fretboard ended at the same angle as the last fret, that always accentuates the fanned-fretty-ness

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol: I did not notice the truss rod cover. But as for people complaining about not having a neck pickup or being to short/too long or needing a string Off. Just shut up :lol: This was aimed towards the low income scum..Like me :ugh:.. And to be hoesnt if ALL your worried about is the neck pickup.. ROUTE ONE OUT!! :roll2:

I mean hell it isn't that hard to get your local luithier to do it. Or even one of the guys on here to do it for you. Like Elysain or Darren I'm sure wouldnt mind trying to help you out :lol:

But anyways, lets look at the big picture here...Its a GOD DAMN 8 string fanned fret PRODUCTION guitar for $799....Win! :metal:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
:lol: I did not notice the truss rod cover. But as for people complaining about not having a neck pickup or being to short/too long or needing a string Off. Just shut up :lol: This was aimed towards the low income scum..Like me :ugh:.. And to be hoesnt if ALL your worried about is the neck pickup.. ROUTE ONE OUT!! :roll2:

I mean hell it isn't that hard to get your local luithier to do it. Or even one of the guys on here to do it for you. Like Elysain or Darren I'm sure wouldnt mind trying to help you out :lol:

But anyways, lets look at the big picture here...Its a GOD DAMN 8 string fanned fret PRODUCTION guitar for $799....Win! :metal:
Yup.

Kurt pays attention to us. :yesway: I just wish he was in charge of QC too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts