Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
And no "O" graphic.

And wide-fat profile with 22 frets.

Shit.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
very good taste they put into making this, perhaps til will kill my urge to get a LP.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Yeah, the wide fat feels really nice. The Akerfeldt plays great, but I can't get over the O.
The difference between this and the SC245 are the inlays, bridge, and fingerboard wood, right? Wonder what the price difference will be.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The difference between this and the SC245 are the inlays, bridge, and fingerboard wood, right? Wonder what the price difference will be.
The inlays on both are birds, but the Akesson seems to have a different color on the birds. other than that, it's the adjustable bridge and ebony board, yes.

I haven't been able to find the cost on Akesson's, but the regular SE245 is like $650.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I have to say, I prefer the finish on the standard SE245. But, the specs on this are nice, so we'd have to see what the price difference is.

And, of course, I'd have to get money somewhere in there.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Can't be too high; all the other sigs are in the $600-$700 range.
yeah but keep in mind this one features an ebony board and a different bridge so personally I feel it could up it a notch or so.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah but keep in mind this one features an ebony board and a different bridge so personally I feel it could up it a notch or so.
Yeah, but the Mushok has an ebony board and different bridge, and I paid $600 for that.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Yeah, but the Mushok has an ebony board and different bridge, and I paid $600 for that.
it didn't feature a maple cap and a quilt veneer, lots of stuff that could bring a price up, kinda hard to compare models to models price when they feature different stuff. We'll just have to wait til it comes out but I still think 750-800

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 40 Posts