Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all knew this was coming. :lol: I never use this thing, and really it's just a BluRay player for me and I'm going to get one for the Mini so that I don't have to swap cables around when I watch a movie.

Thing's in perfect shape, and as anyone on PSN can tell you, once I beat GOW3 I think I may have spent 5 hours using it total since. :lol:

So:

- PS3 250GB w/cables and shit
- 1 Controller
- God of War 3
- Uncharted 1
- Uncharted 2

I paid $350 new, and ~$150 for the games, so I'll kick the games in for free and say $350 shipped for anyone here.

It's also on eBay for a bit more, so if it sells there, I obviously won't be able to sell it here.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
just so you know, you don't need to swap cables to watch movies. if you set it up as a media server you can stream (wired or wirelessly) from your hard drives to your tv.

just throwing that out there.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. But turning on the PS3, setting up the media server and streaming it across my network to the Mac is a lot more hassle than just chucking a disc in the Mini.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
I know. But turning on the PS3, setting up the media server and streaming it across my network to the Mac is a lot more hassle than just chucking a disc in the Mini.
For me it's a single mouse click. Download the java ps3 media server and boosh, yer done. Sorry to *** up the thread but anyone who buys this can do the same. It's a big selling point for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts