Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I'm letting go of my PS4 and this time I'm OK with it. I don't use it as much as a I like, and most of my friends are on the XBone (as well as more of the games I want) so I'm jumping ship. It's in great condition and has been kept inside an entertainment center so it's been protected from any outside elements. Obviously I'll be including the controller/charging cable, and I've got a solid chunk of games to go with it, such as:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Batman: Arkham Knight
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
God of War 3 Remastered
Journey
Knack
Killzone: Shadowfall
The Last of Us Remastered
The Evil Within
Wolfenstein: The New Order

I'm listing it at a cool $500 for the console + games, which is about half of what I paid for everything here; ideally, if the buyer is OK with it I'd like to include the games in a CD book to save shipping costs, but if they want them with the cases, I'll have to charge extra because those eat up space which means higher shipping. Only trades I'd consider are for an XBone + games/cash.

For interested parties I can take pictures once I unpack everything back at my parents house

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump:

Some of the games have sold, so at this point I'm just looking to move one big bundle for cheap

PS4
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
Wolfenstein
Killzone
Assassin's Creed Black Flag

All of that for $360 shipped.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts