Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Fuck it, im alerting my work's IT team to this to get it blocked before I have the chance to see if it works from the office. Its the best way

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
Probably going to be too much latency to make it actually be a good experience. I had a vita too, for the remote play. Between 1 set of shoulder buttons instead of 2, and the latency, it sucked for most things.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I know this is likely a dumb place to ask, but does PS4 have a lot of good games for kids? I am thinking of ditching our archaic Wii in favor of the PS4 or One.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
I know this is likely a dumb place to ask, but does PS4 have a lot of good games for kids? I am thinking of ditching our archaic Wii in favor of the PS4 or One.
Not trying to fanboy here, but the ONE has a lot of shit for kids in the online store and it's usually dirt cheap. I know this because I have bought tons of shit for the grand kids and they love it. PS4 might be the same but I wouldn't know.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
The ps4 is the weakest console for kids. If my son were a gamer, I'd have a wii u.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Probably going to be too much latency to make it actually be a good experience. I had a vita too, for the remote play. Between 1 set of shoulder buttons instead of 2, and the latency, it sucked for most things.
That's why you set your Vita up with a dummy account, log in with it, then turn your controller on and log in as your normal account, then you can use the PS4 controller and clip the Vita to it. That's what I did when I actually used it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts