Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I love that he took the time to add the super-dramatic intro graphic to the video. :lol: Guitar thieves can fuck right off either way, but this sounds like bullshit.

Facebook said:
Jeff Kiesel said we have been told by the FBI not to give any more info. No customer guitars were taken, just in stocks.
It's 40 grand, and they have the FBI involved? Not the local police? Hate to be that guy but this smells like marketing to me.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I'm curious what was the last major business run successfully by a guy (or girl I guess) with giant ear gauges and tattoos everywhere?
I used to subscribe to that theory to be honest, but these days it's less common. We have some smart motherfuckers here with ear gauges and tat suits, and I work with some young guys 1-2 years out of college who look the metalcore part but are all-stars.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
btw, is Engage their /7/-posting PR guy? Because that's almost as ridiculous as the whole James Hetfield's Signature guitar in nana's pantry nonsense, or whatever insane story he cobbled together about that ESP. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Kiesel said:
You guys are arguing over the word "robbed". Sorry you don't like that. We did what we were told to do by the authorities, and that led to the tip sent in by a fellow guitarist that led right to one of the thieves. It's not a big conspiracy here guys. No one lied about anything, and if the entire situation wasn't an ongoing investigation and all the details could be released, it would make perfect sense. I'm sure Jeff will explain the entire situation as soon as we are allowed.
Wait, did a check bounce, or was there an actual thief? If someone stiffed them on a wire transfer, why would they need to be "led right to" the guy? If I bounce a check to Darren, he has a pretty good idea who the culprit is. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Yeah, really. It just doesn't add up :lol: But the authorities told them to be shady about it, so its okay. :lol:
I have it on good authority that this came straight from the FBI's mail servers bros.

FBI email hax said:
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Stolen Kiezels
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 08:44:07 -0700
To: [email protected]

Jeff,

When you make that video to help us track the thief's IP address using a GUI interface written in visual basic, make sure you include that fucking awesome intro graphic with the sweet explosions and shit. It's essential to cracking the case wide open.

- Dana

PS: Please upgrade my build to include UFO inlays, I know that'll get me option 50 but I trust you. No need to worry if they're crooked or not, just suprise me.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Pretty much every thread involving the company got us a barrage of PMs from Engage. When you're getting that much negative press from ONE forum - who are your target audience - maybe you should concentrate on getting the products right? Nah, why do that when we can bully people into pulling the posts!
Alex took away you guys' ability to IP ban people over there, right?

You almost have to hand it to Engage. You can go to ludicrous extents to tell him that he's not wanted or welcome somewhere, and he'll keep finding ways to come back. I wonder if that's his dating strategy as well, it must be a super hit with the ladies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.