Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Why would anyone steal a Kiesel/Carvin? The value drops by half the moment they leave the factory.

Carvin. The only brand in the world you can steal and still lose money.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Just the fact that somebody would steal 16 ONE OF A KIND guitars is weird.

If I would be a thief I would go for some run-of-the-mill guitars that nobody can identify.
If you saw the pics on Facebook you'd know they're really not "one of a kind," they look like every other Carvin/Kiesel. One of a kind in Carvin/Kiesel terms just means you can't return them.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
So basically, they weren't robbed, they were defrauded, internationally, which is always always a risk, and they go public making it seem like someone robbed the showroom, even mentioned how they have security cameras, etc, all so they could get some sympathy orders to offset the losses of being ripped off for the cost of 16 guitars? Am I reading this right?

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iBrone)

Kiesel got Kieseled! Seriously, this dude is a bozo. Lock him up in the shop, make him head luthier, and have someone else run the business
I'm curious what was the last major business run successfully by a guy (or girl I guess) with giant ear gauges and tattoos everywhere?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.