Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 40 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
He says the FBI is investigating, he can't go into details, and in the comments he says they know it was not an inside job. I can only guess it was gang related? Can't really think of many scenarios that would fit that criteria :shrug:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
The FBI would investigate interstate transportation of stolen goods. Also, given San Diego's proximity to the Mexican border, that might cause the FBI to become involved as well.

But even if the theft is real, the reaction is pure bullshit. "Now would be a great time to order your brand-new Kiesel!" Really? Come on. Just how stupid does he think people really are?

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Fuck Kiesel and fuck their company. This shit means nothing to me as I will never buy/own any of their shit anyway. The best thing that can happen is just stop circulating this shit by talking about it. This whole thing wreaks of shenanigans of which I want no part.:nono:

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
This company just becomes a bigger joke by the day. Real or not this is the most fucking retarded reaction a business could ever have to theft. Hey it would be a great time to help me out and buy a guitar. I'll give you $5000 or build you a Kiesel edition. Fucking guy is a dumbass.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Just wait a week and they'll all be returned for QC issues. :lol:
Toshiro wins :lol:

Also, I want this to be genuine. My first reaction was they'll finally get a taste of what being shafted feels like, so they can empathise a bit more next time they fuck a customer

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Man this is the first time I've actually seen him... the importance surrounding his name, and the fact a huge guitar company took him on as chief designer/luthier/whatever-the-fuck... I thought he'd be some seasoned wise old luthier in his 50's or something, not some Hot Topic post-grad douche :lol:

21 - 40 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.