Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Nerdington Willoughby
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not my sale, but I thought I'd forward it along:

The Gear Page

It's the RG540P with the triple coil pickup in the bridge, in a very 80s color... You hardly ever see these anymore.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Hmm. I remember when this guitar was new-ish in the music stores. I actually tinkered around with one back in 1990 or so.

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
I couldnt let this pass. I sent the guy a message and an email. Hopefully it's still available so I can snag it.

Fro0t plus motherbucker = O SNAP.

Thanks for posting this up G-Money.

·
Banned
2,695 Posts
Lee, you need one of these:

Fuck yes, I do. I'm actually shopping for a few USA Hamers right now, I just cant find the ones I need.

Im looking for a Jeff Watson Signature (any), That mini-explorer thing that Gillis used to play, and anything that Sherman built.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
There was a little shop near me in the early eighties that had one of those in a graphic finish. It was purple with yellow and red flames, no pick guard! You would love it.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Nice. I've always been more of a Radius man myself, but those original Powers were cool. Not many alder-bodied Ibanezes. (Which is one of the reasons why i'll likely never part with my 442R.)

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts

·
Nerdington Willoughby
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I couldnt let this pass. I sent the guy a message and an email. Hopefully it's still available so I can snag it.

Fro0t plus motherbucker = O SNAP.

Thanks for posting this up G-Money.
How did I know Lee would be into this? :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts