Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's really not that bad, and I'm probably being a bit nitpicky about it considering that it was cheap as hell and sounds awesome, but it's certainly something I didn't consider before I bought the stupid thing. :lol:

That said, it really does sound great, and about twice as good with JJs and Tung-Sols instead of the stock Rubys. I also finally got my loop switcher to control the channels and boost on the IRT Studio, so no more tap dancing around during shows! I'm super stoked about how my live rig is coming along. :metal:

I'd post clips, but my whole desk is disassembled right now. I'll get along to recording some stuff soon, though. :yesway:

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Is that the nux or did you give up on getting that thing to work in the end?
I gave up, but I'm keeping it for other things in the future. I ended up getting a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher, and it does exactly what I need it to do. It's just like the Nux, but it has a multi-out that works with the IRT. Its a really nifty little setup. Having control of channels and pedals at the same time is so rad.

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
I gave up, but I'm keeping it for other things in the future. I ended up getting a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher, and it does exactly what I need it to do. It's just like the Nux, but it has a multi-out that works with the IRT. Its a really nifty little setup. Having control of channels and pedals at the same time is so rad.
Ah cool, glad you got something sorted! I love having control of patches and the amp at once.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Stop using your dick to change tubes.

Jeez.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts