Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dino really wanted to do a "Part 2" interview so I asked Chris and he gave me the okay. They'll be here in Austin next month sometime so I can probably videotape it.

Got any questions? :)

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Any chance of a Xiphos 8 String?
Has he been using any pickups other than the blackouts?

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like those!

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Which tunings have you used throughout the years?

Do you ever see your eight-strings totally surplanting your sevens?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
1) Have you experimented on your 8 with BEADGBEA?
2) Whats your favorite LACS Ibby?
3) Anything you'd like to try out on your 7s/8s? Say different specs to spice it up?

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
When is the happiest you have been with your guitar tone? (in reference to his stolen Marshall, and whether he's been able to surpass it since)

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
I'd like to know if he has any instruments besides his LACS 7 strings and 8 strings. Any les pauls, or strats.... Stuff he just has for kicks rather than for playing live.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
You've been using Line6 gear for quite some time, have you tried an AxeFx yet, if so, what do you think of it?

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Would you ever consider adding a second guitarist to Divine Heresy?

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
The infamous Marshall... Do you know how exactly it was modded, and by whom? (if this is something he's aldready answered widely, disregard)

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
You've been using Line6 gear for quite some time, have you tried an AxeFx yet, if so, what do you think of it?
I was just thinking that... +1 for this question.

And are there any plans to re-do the entire debut albums vocal track with the new singer? The re-recorded version of the song "bleed the fifth" was quite impressive.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Your recent projects have taken interesting new directions while remaining true to the Dino riffing we love, can we expect more of this or are you working on anything different, if so what can we expect from you next?

·
Party Röcker
1,372 Posts
If you were elected President of the Earth, what is the third thing you'd do after beginning your term?

Jeff

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Have you had to modify your style or technique since starting to play eight-string?

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
What different approaches do you take to writing material for Asesino and for Divine Heresy?

What song makes you most proud to say "I wrote that"?

Why are all of your guitars so damn sexy?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.