Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the g major, rocktron intellifex and replifex do this.

but they're all pretty hard to find nowadays.

The G major 2 is out of my current budget.

So does anybody know of any others that have this function. And most importantly have good delay, chorus & reverb?

If there isnt really anything else ill have to grab a FCB1010 and use the relays on that for switching and just get a lexicon or something. But ideally i wanted a board with a smaller footprint

Thanks in advance

·
Boogadee Oogadee
1,209 Posts
get the rjm amp gizmo. they can switch 4ch amps.... leaving you to use whatever effects processor you want.

couple that will a gmaj, and you've got two relays to work with for switching in rack-mounted pedals (like a boost and an eq pedal) for one-button activation of the channel of choice with automatically switching in a boost and/or tone-shaping eq pedal.... all of which you can choose to splice into in front of the amp or in the effects loop.

it's what i do with my roadster, and i feel like it gives my tube amp the flexibility of a modeler.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the input.

This was my original plan but seems a very long way around it.

However the added flexibility never crossed my mind as i was going to use a boost seperately.

Ill look into it more.

Theres also the voodoo lab control switcher which is a bit more available to me being in the UK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts