Randall Amplifiers is beyond proud to formally announce SATAN... Ola Englund's new signature amplifier from Randall Amplifiers.
Satan is the result of a two-year collaboration between Ola Englund and Randall Amplifiers. The goal being to create the most brutal and aggressive amplifier Randall has ever built…
By bringing together over 20 years of Mike Fortin's high gain experience as well as Ola Englund's vast knowledge of modern metal tone…. We believe we achieved our goal of creating the most FEARED amps on the planet.
SATAN main features:
- 2 Channel - 4 mode 120 Watt All tube head,
- 6 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2-6L6/2-KT88 power tubes
- Active/Passive inputs,
- Preset "kill" boost mode,
- 6irth & 6rind - Low/High Frequency Gain controls,
- Sweep function provides variable tone stack frequency point control,
- Full EQ for both channels,
- Presence/Depth power amp voicing,
- Push/ Pull bias controls,
- Series/Parallel Loop,
- Heavy duty metal front/rear grills, corners, edging,
- 2 Button LED footswitch included.
$1996.66 USD average street price (in USA). International pricing to follow soon.
Released now. Already in production. Shipping in early Spring.