Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:pl2::rofl:

Report: Vikings waive Randy Moss

The Vikings have decided to waive wide receiver Randy Moss, according to Mike Lombardi of the NFL Network. The news comes a day after the Patriots beat Minnesota, 28-18, where Moss finished with one catch for eight yards. After the contest, the former New England receiver delivered a memorable postgame press monologue where he spoke nostalgically of his time with the Patriots and called Patriots coach Bill Belichick "the best coach in football history."

"This is no disrespect to the Minnesota Vikings and their organization - the captains, Wilfork, Tommy Boy, Kevin Faulk, I miss them guys. I miss the team," Moss said. "I know what they're doing, success they had on the field with the running game. I kind of know what type of feeling is in their locker room and I want to be able to tell they guys that I miss the hell out of them, every last helmet in that locker room."

Moss was dealt to Minnesota from the Patriots for a third-round pick earlier this month.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
We'll take him, Branch is already hurt. :lol:

Shit, we could sign him back, and get a free third round pick from Minn for a 3-week Randy Loan.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
It's not out of the question. We'd never get him on waivers, but he is an UFA. We could, theoretically, sign him right now.

Branch/Moss/Welker 3-wide? Yes, please.

·
Thread Killer
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not out of the question. We'd never get him on waivers, but he is an UFA. We could, theoretically, sign him right now.

Branch/Moss/Welker 3-wide? Yes, please.
From what I understand ( and that is very little in football) he HAS to go thru waivers and the Pats are last on the list cause they have the best record. :shrug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts