·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Roger Goodell saw that video before handing out that weak ass punishment, Goodell should be fired.:noplease:

·
getting schwifty
1,285 Posts
right. bitch was runnin' her mouth and caught one right where it counted the most.

:lol: j/k j/k.

in all seriousness, why bother? I've been in those situations before. simply walking away and cutting ties tends to resolve whatever the issue is fairly quickly. though, I'm judging from experience and really have no idea what their spat is about... maybe they have a lot more to lose?? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
You get double (or more than that) for taking MDMA or marijuana, or even drinking a couple of beers at home, and meanwhile this guy gets 2 games. Or you could be Lewis and be an accessory to murder and get nothing.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Or Vick, have slaughtered countless dogs for sport, and still be playing.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate Vick to this day for that shit, but he DID go to prison. Ray Rice gets away Scot-free, except 2 weeks away from a child's game.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Seems like the management of almost every professional sporting organization is comically corrupt and awful. The NFL, MLB, FIFA, the IOC.

I guess the NBA is alright? I don't really follow basketball but I feel like you don't hear half the ridiculous shit about them that you do about the other leagues.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Or, what about recently retired player/New HuffPost National Security Columnist/9-11 Truther, Donte Stallworth, who managed to only be suspended for one season after drunkenly murdering someone with a car?

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Seems like the management of almost every professional sporting organization is comically corrupt and awful. The NFL, MLB, FIFA, the IOC.

I guess the NBA is alright? I don't really follow basketball but I feel like you don't hear half the ridiculous shit about them that you do about the other leagues.
'Murica.

$ > *

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Well, of course. That's almost always the answer. But FIFA and the IOC are international bodies.

It's weird though - the NFL, MLB, etc seem to have less straightforward scandals, ie having stupid disciplinary policies, refusing to make the Redskins change their name, interfering in federal investigations to dig up dirt on your players, etc.

Ironically, it's actually the international sporting bodies that seem to have straight up bribery and match-fixing issues. "What do you mean it gets up to 120 degrees in Qatar in the summer? We had no idea when we decided to award them the World Cup! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for my daily 2 o'clock swim in a pool full of cash." :rofl:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Adam Schefter Is Fed Up With The NFL

Hopefully this kind of talk will keep building on the networks. I hope Goodells ass is canned.

EDIT: Ravens have just terminated the contract of Ray Rice! Smart move Baltimore. Just heard it on Fox sports radio.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Nah, he'll be back next year after the NFL ups his suspension to 16 games. Someone will sign him.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts