Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been consolidating all my tracks to finally try and get some sort of ep/album together.

Also tuned my 1527 to A recently so wanted to see how it sounds. Need to tidy up the playing a bit but not really been playing above 230 recently! Also was messing around with the fas brootal amp model. Needs the low end reigned in a bit for tuning this low I think.

Will definitely be using this track it as I think its quite catchy (for death metal)

·
Registered
577 Posts
sounds great :yesway:

needs a bit more work on the cymbals to make it awesome though imho. 3 crashes to follow the lead would be ideal.

Although i'm quite the loon to have a forest of cymbals just to follow the guitar (16,17,18 usually does it although tuned to A you might want to go up to 20" i reckon) :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers I've actually done it again along with some other songs which I'm just doing the bass for. I really need to find the motivation to sit and do something till I'm actually 100% happy with it but time constraints mean i usual settle and then just want to do it again later :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts