Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for a crash course on how to make this work. I just got my ProRMP in the mail yesterday. I'm planning on recording dry guitar tracks via my Like6 toneport, and then I will be reamping using a Tascam us1641, ProRMP, and of course Reaper. Now, I understand how to get the dry guitar track obviously. Thus far I do not have the Tascam in hand and I don't know how to send the dry track from the reaper through the tascam to the guitar amp. Thats the only part i'm confused about.

Here's the Tascam:

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
1.) Configure the channel with the dry track to go to the channel out of your choice on the Tascam.
2.) Plug Pro*RMP into channel out.
3.) Plug Pro*RMP into amp.
4.) Profit!

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1.) Configure the channel with the dry track to go to the channel out of your choice on the Tascam.
2.) Plug Pro*RMP into channel out.
3.) Plug Pro*RMP into amp.
4.) Profit!
I mean, is there any special menu I need to go into? I'm planning on using the Tascam by ASIO since its low latency. Do I just got to the IO button and send it to the tascam from there? Looking at it i'm hoping its as simple as the Tascam showing up in the Hardware outputs...is that right?

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
I mean, is there any special menu I need to go into? I'm planning on using the Tascam by ASIO since its low latency. Do I just got to the IO button and send it to the tascam from there? Looking at it i'm hoping its as simple as the Tascam showing up in the Hardware outputs...is that right?
Your Tascam should show up as having outputs. It does for my Presonus, and I use ASIO as well. :yesway:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts