Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...as an audio device and it's pissing the fuck out of me! I installed the correct Digi ASIO drivers and threw them in the Reaper folder and still nothing. I've restarted about ten times with no avail. What the fuck?? I know my PCI card is fine because I have power on the 001. I don't get it. Does it have anything to do with 64 bit not being compatible with the 001?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
64 is buggy as hell. I couldn't get it to work w/any VSTs on my Mac. Try it in 32.

Does the control software for the Digi recognize it?

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
64 is buggy as hell. I couldn't get it to work w/any VSTs on my Mac. Try it in 32.

Does the control software for the Digi recognize it?
I don't have any software (DAW's or VST's) loaded other than Reaper 64. I'm running Windows 7 and Protools 6.4 will not load.

Will I have issues with EZ Drummer in 32? I still haven't installed this yet.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:Cool. Thanks. I'll try 32 when I get home. :yesway:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
The Yankees suck :agreed:
You know, for a guy who probably knows more about Pro Tools than the rest of the board put together, I kind of expected better than this post. :noway:

...you could have at LEAST given us some insight on why Jeter comes off as such a cocky prick with that shit-eating grin of his, or why A-rod is such a primadonna drama queen who can't deliver in clutch situations, or even just that Posada looks like a rat. But no. :rant:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:lol:

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...you could have at LEAST given us some insight on why Jeter comes off as such a cocky prick with that shit-eating grin of his, or why A-rod is such a primadonna drama queen who can't deliver in clutch situations, or even just that Posada looks like a rat. But no. :rant:
:noplease: If you think Posada looks like a rat, what do you think that little rat bastard Pedroia looks like? And I think Beckett comes across as a cocky prick too. I can't really come up with anything to counter your argument about A-rod. :lol:

Anyway, fuck the Yankees.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Just that he fucked Madonna? But really, who DIDN'T, back in 1986?

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cant you only use Protools gear with protools? :scratch:
Well yes as far as Protools is concerned but Reaper lets you use lots of hardware options which is really cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts