Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This stuff is automatically making you "like" something if you view a web-page. Thus posting it to your wall, without you knowing initially. Click with caution (they're just the script pages, but you never know.. Otherwise, just take my word for it)

facebook auto like script is a php script that allows liking friend's posts or an external page or all posts in a facebook page with some level of randomness. The script comes in two versions, like friends posts (iterates an user wall to like friends' posts) and like external pages (iterates a rss feed to retrieve external links to like).

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
What noscript addons do you recommend for Chrome? I am clueless about this kind of stuff.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell if I know, I use Safari with AdBlock. It's nowhere near as good as Noscript for Firefox, though. I have a feeling that FB will hotfix this soon. There really does need to be some kind of confirmation on the Like button, everywhere.

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Just disable JavaScript altogether in Chrome, and then enable it on a site by site basis.

Go to Options>Under the Hood> Content Settings> JavaScript.

You can permanently enable javascript on the sites you want by pressing the button that will appear in the corner of your address bar. Simply refresh the page after that.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just disable JavaScript altogether in Chrome, and then enable it on a site by site basis.

Go to Options>Under the Hood> Content Settings> JavaScript.

You can permanently enable javascript on the sites you want by pressing the button that will appear in the corner of your address bar. Simply refresh the page after that.
This = a protip. :yesway:

:winning:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts