Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy who is a heroin addict hitman, but also a dark hero... hence the "H" behind him. Idea for a possible story of mine.

Jon Snow, from GRR Martin's 'A Song of Ice and Fire.'

And finally, a design of mine, maybe for a tattoo.

I posted this shit up on Facebook, but figured I'd share here too, since I don't have a ton of FB friends. I'm kinda selective. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
:lol: I posted a bunch of Malazan fan art in our Dork Thread (tm) while you were off saving the world. Clearly, you should read it, and if you read DoD, discuss it with me because I don't think anyone else on here has yet and I very much need to talk plot with someone. :wub:

Edit: to Un-derail, please draw Kalam. :yesway: Your shit is ace dude.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm working on Sabretooth (from the X-Men) right now. Although, a very different approach to him. I'll post when I'm done. Kalam... hmmm. Karza and Kalam might be interesting.

I finished that guy trudging through the snow, too. Have to post it. It was actually the first thing I started when decided after like 4 years, "Why the fuck aren't I drawing anymore?"

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah,. I have this whole wolf/raven obsession, duality of my nature, life, etc. Yada... but I wanted a tattoo design to kinda show that, with a tribal feel. I think it turned out pretty OK. Thanks.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Fuck, I don't want to further derail your art thread with dork-ass fantasy shit, so just go read this thread re:ravens

As a tat, that has nice, thick lines, so it will not only look nice and clean, but it'll hold up well. I have a dragon on my left arm that I got in college that's already starting to be kind of blurry in spots because it's too thin.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update

Sabretooth. The gentler side. :lol: Just finished it. I might do some more with this idea, really perfect it. Something about Sabretooth really appeals to me.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
That looks good, man. I really like the tree in the background, and you really do your shading textures well.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That looks good, man. I really like the tree in the background, and you really do your shading textures well.
Shanks. It's a kind of style I'm fucking with. Going more for a texture than hyper realism.

The next may be a little different approach, though.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Did you just put Sabertooth in Midworld? :lol:

Thankee-sai.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Heh. It does look lik it, huh?

Fuck it. Next one, Sabretooth and Roland, sharing a shot and doing the comala.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts