Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Read Only
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Enjoy, tonight and tomorrow im doing guitars. Using toneport, but stackign 2 on each side. And yes im using proper speakers to mix and take my time on it. So dont except a finished product until after october 14th(thats when my project is do)

The board is an o2r(no outboard gear in that room) i reallly like the recall function. Save my settings, come back the next day and press recall, right where i left off.

· NSLALP
13,495 Posts
ya...i noticed a lot of people these days use "*****" and a ton of ss people i met up with in person say it. Its not use in a derogatory way though
Very astute observation. I hadn't noticed, myself. And I'm quite surprised that some ss.org members that you met talk like that!

Also, thank you for not using it in a derogatory way. :yesway:

· Plastic bag in the sea
279 Posts
Derogatory? Perhaps not, but completely necessary? I wouldn't say so. It just reminded me of little kids giggling over saying a bad word when their parents aren't around. Made me feel old watching that and I'm only 22 :lol:

SAE looks quite nice (I've never been to the one here), although I laughed at the singer's pose while he was unleashing the "bree" :rofl:

· Read Only
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya they're both over 18, there are a good number of people that talk like that down here. And i mean people from kids to people almost 30. I did a facepalm when he did that, i made him redo it and to make sure his mouth was into the mic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.