Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Enjoy, tonight and tomorrow im doing guitars. Using toneport, but stackign 2 on each side. And yes im using proper speakers to mix and take my time on it. So dont except a finished product until after october 14th(thats when my project is do)

The board is an o2r(no outboard gear in that room) i reallly like the recall function. Save my settings, come back the next day and press recall, right where i left off.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya...i noticed a lot of people these days use "*****" and a ton of ss people i met up with in person say it. Its not use in a derogatory way though

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
ya...i noticed a lot of people these days use "*****" and a ton of ss people i met up with in person say it. Its not use in a derogatory way though
Very astute observation. I hadn't noticed, myself. And I'm quite surprised that some ss.org members that you met talk like that!

Also, thank you for not using it in a derogatory way. :yesway:

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
Derogatory? Perhaps not, but completely necessary? I wouldn't say so. It just reminded me of little kids giggling over saying a bad word when their parents aren't around. Made me feel old watching that and I'm only 22 :lol:

SAE looks quite nice (I've never been to the one here), although I laughed at the singer's pose while he was unleashing the "bree" :rofl:

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya they're both over 18, there are a good number of people that talk like that down here. And i mean people from kids to people almost 30. I did a facepalm when he did that, i made him redo it and to make sure his mouth was into the mic.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
cupping your hands over your mouth when recording(or playing live) is false. Super frigging false. ah well, at least it's not you actually doing it. you just had to be there. uhg.

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cupping your hands over your mouth when recording(or playing live) is false. Super frigging false. ah well, at least it's not you actually doing it. you just had to be there. uhg.
Ya, i cut that track and told him how to sing into a mic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts