Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's kinda meh. All the shopkeepers are gone, so bullets are at a premium. You will do a lot of lasso-ing.

There are a LOT of freakin' zombies. You can train them around Blackwater and they'll infinitely keep growing. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a little ways into it now. It's worth $10. So far, the whole northern section of the map is available, and it's all foggy and full of dead everything. Bears, dogs, birds - everything is undead.

Ammo is at a premium, which is a pain in the ass. You go around rescuing towns and then clean up afterwards looking for bullets. It's not terrible, but (imo) unnecessary.

I forgot how much I don't like the sprint/gallop mechanic in this game. Basically you have to always be tapping the A button to run or make your horse gallop. You can hold it down, but the second your horse goes even the tiniest bit off of the road you have to mash the button God of War style to get it back up to speed. Not a big deal, but I wish they'd patch it somehow.

Anyway, DLC is neat, all the towns are on fire, missions are almost all the same - kill everything, go around and loot bullets, move on. You can't fast travel, but it's not a big deal. I dig it. :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some cool shit here, just tamed one of the "Horses of the Apocalypse" (War). Flaming horse that sets enemies on fire. :D It has unlimited stamina as well. (Pardon the bad iPhone pic)

The map pops up saying that "a mythical creature has appeared".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.