Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave Weiner Newsletter #4 (April '13)

Ends May 1st. I figured this would have been gone ages ago, but I guess not... Anyway, the album is $10 on his site right now, so I grabbed it to get entered in the drawing.

And, I have to say, it's pretty damned good. I'd only heard a track or two before, but I'm digging this.

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Been a bit since I've listened to this....I shall rectify that....not a bad disc...really dig his playing. :yesway:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...and evidently they just hit the 3,000th entry and it's now closed. Still, check the album out, it's worth $10. :agreed:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I bought the album awhile ago, but got it on iTunes, so that way I didn't accidentally win that ugly ass guitar. :D

It is a good album; I like how it's got structure, and isn't balls to the wall shredding.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought the album awhile ago, but got it on iTunes, so that way I didn't accidentally win that ugly ass guitar. :D

It is a good album; I like how it's got structure, and isn't balls to the wall shredding.
If you don't mind the idea of even LESS shredding and a bit shittier playing, you'd probably love mine. :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
The album is really nice, and I find that it's a little hard to get into and "care" about at first, if you're trying to sit down and just listen to it. Just pop it on in the background while you read something, or work or whatever, and you'll realize it's pretty awesome stuff :)

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts