Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
What netbook, and do you have any pics of the process?

I'd love to do something like this on my Eee 901.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Dell Mini 10v, and unfortunately I did not take pictures of the process. It will likely involve completely disassembling your laptop, including the lid and removing the screen. It's not too bad, but you shouldn't attempt it if you're uncomfortable with ripping your nice netbook apart :)

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Normally I'd dive right in, but this little computer is integral to my class right now and has been super awesome (knock on wood) so maybe I won't attempt it just yet :lol:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

If you are having signal issues that interfere with your work, then it is worth it. In my bedroom the signal stays at 3 bars and doesn't ever dip below 2. The access point is in the living room.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE81) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts