Idiot previous owner Identifier

Ibanez Edge needs a good cleaning

Old School Neck joint :wub:

Back of body

Back of Neck

Back of Headstock

closer look at pickguard and pickups

Damage pics

Quick question what is best to lube the knife edges with?

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Gonna clean the fb up?

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Gonna clean the fb up?
indeed I am, thought I post up some slutty pron then post some after shots when I finish cleaning it up. :yesway:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad to hear I'm not the only one that thought the pickup combo is perfect for this guitar. :metal:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice dude! All in all, it is in pretty good shape as far as playing is concerned! Have fun bringing her back to life!
I definitely plan on having fun bringing this one back to life. Just need to replace some screws, tuner buttons, truss rod cover and a good scrubbing on the bridge and it'll be in way better condition than I got it.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finished cleaning the fretboard as far as it will go however it seems the frets are far more dirty than the fretboard itself.

Here's the Fretboard in all it's new glory

When I oiled it up I noticed that the dark spots are actually exposed wood so when I oiled it I was like NOOO it's dirty again :lol:

Dirty on the inside too...

hmmm something doesn't belong here...

Seymour Duncan 12BJ? :lol: I'm sure it's just a JB

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.