Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a guitar i wanted for a price i liked, so yeah. Everything worth anything must go. I've dealt with stitch and drew. Ebay is soxfan121292(29). don't mind my lazy grammar.

RG7421: i got it last week, brand new, stock minus Dimarzio locking strap, which is always an improvement. Has a smudge on the tip of the headstock, and two minute chips on the headstock, will email pic if interested, $350 + 1/2 ship. I just had an NGD, go to my profile and click the last thanked post if you wanna see my impression/ pictures.

Schecter C1 Pro: This guitar has the best clean sound I've ever had, it fucking sparkles, JB/59 with a coil split. It's the best bang for buck i've ever had, as well. Quilt maple top, and headstock, mahog body, 3 pc maple neck, rosewood FB. TOM bridge, grover tuners, graph tech nut. Lotta features. $275 + 1/2 ship. includes an old RoadRunner polyfoam(or w/e) case that smells like pot and lysol... You can request to not get the case :lol:

I bought the graphtech saddle new for a tele that i sold the day after the return policy expired, so. $25 shipped?

I JUST got the '59 from Drew, but I need the $45 more than i need to experiment with a pickup i'm familiar with. $45 shipped.

If ya want pics or any info, lemme know. Not really interested in trades, nor do i expect any so yea.

View attachment 10325

·
Big Brother
587 Posts
Do you have the model/part number for the graphtech saddles? There are too many different types and sizes. Are these the tele saddles that also look like strat saddles?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RG is gone. Getting returned. Monday ill go to GC and ask what they'll give me for the C1, and if any of you wanna match them(shipping on me) its yours.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
That C1's awesome. :( I gave mine to Briansol, Garrett sold his, and now you're selling yours. :lol:

I just never played mine. It's an all mahogany neckthrough with Duncans in it and an awesome finish for dirt cheap. Someone snag it!

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Yeah, C1s are the shit, mine was awesome but it just didn't get any playtime. I had a Hellraiser I picked up off a dude here too, as well as a Loomis. Schecters are damn solid guitars.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's ridiculously solid, and has too many features for what we paid for it. It's just that my dream guitar popped up for a good price so I put it on layaway and now everything but my rig and Ibanez Prestige is bye bye! I think mine/Drews/Max's '59 would sound great in your PRS. Just saying.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
That poor '59. :lol: That's an awesome price on the C1, too - someone jump on that.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That poor '59. :lol: That's an awesome price on the C1, too - someone jump on that.
Yeah I'd love to experiment with it(I wanna try it in the bridge), but I found the JP7 model I wanted for a pretty reasonable price, so I'm pinching that penny. Been eating ramen for lunch since I saw it :lol:
Yep. Heavy sounding Schecter + old but functional case $250 shipped!

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump saddles sold. The Duncan '59 and Schecter C1 are still here.
Schecter is $250 shipped w/ hard/soft shell RR case.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Today I'm gonna go to GC and sell the Schecter. Anyone? I'd trad for a pair of BKP's lol n

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The RG is still here. Ill do $300 + shipping, or a trade for Aftermath 6 set, or Moracle Man 7 set, both 4 cond, uncovered. Also: I'm sorry, but this is in guitar parts fs/ft, mah bad.

·
HOLY DIVE-AH!
1,727 Posts
That C1's awesome. :( I gave mine to Briansol
It's still my favorite 6 string.:agreed: granted, most of my guitars are 'junk' compared to most of you guys' multiple 1000's of dollar machinery... but i have a c1 hellraiser with blackouts and a mahog rg321mhe, and it blows both of those away.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude. For $250. Shipped w/ a case. That guitar was a fucking steal. It sincerely sounded awesome in so many different ways. Clean to distorted, and everything in between. Idk if it was a lucky wood combo, or what, but man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts