Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my "white whale" of guitars is possibly up for sale and while this doesn't need to go it would definitely help with the financial burden and make me feel a little less irresponsible :lol:

References: I've sold stuff on here to some people and have a bunch of positive interactions on /7/ as wannabguitarist.

Contact info: PM me

Location: San Diego, CA. I'm willing to drive most place in SoCal for pickup though.

Guitar: Air Norton neck, Miracle Man Bridge, OFR arm mod to the Lo-Pro 7, brand new OFR7 nut, new tuners, new trem inserts, new locking studs, professional setup and wired (3-way with push-pull for bridge coil-split, and mini toggle for series/split/parallel on neck pickup) by the Repair Zone in San Diego. Also swirled by our very own Ben Eller ($200+ value! :lol:). The last female in my room thought it was more interesting than I was!

The guitar is immaculate other than a small chip on the bass side of the fretboard (will grab more detailed pics later). $750 obo. I am flexible because I really want that other guitar. No trades!

Will include a broken Tremol-no (installed but non-functional)!

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Willing to ship to Canada?

I've got a guitar or two I'll put up for sale to snag this if so!

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am. I'd have to figure out the case situation though :yesway:

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
That is an absolutely beautiful swirl. I've never seen more tasteful colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts