Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently the Rife machine is this machine that can cure cancer and other diseases. I heard about it at work today by a guy who said he was lactose intolerant and after using it drinks milk everyday without any issues. I want to know, do you believe its real or fake(not the actual physical machine), but what it does. I find it hard to believe it cures cancer and im just now hearing about this. maybe i dont watch enough tv.

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Umm...until it's been out for several years and reputable people in the medical community have endorsed it...it's bullshit. My 2 cents.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so pretty much, it could work but a lot of people saw it as an opportunity to make money by selling knock offs and we'll never know if it could work because the original doesnt exist anymore?

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
so pretty much, it could work but a lot of people saw it as an opportunity to make money by selling knock offs and we'll never know if it could work because the original doesnt exist anymore?
Um, no.
Its a machine that claims to cure everything. That in and of itself should indicate to you that it is complete and utter bullshit. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
:rofl: Wow. I hope you're joking. That sounds like wanting to believe something so badly that when you are faced with the facts, you just bend everything to fit your warped preconceptions. "Oh, it doesn't work? T-t-then these are all fakes that people made because the original is too expensive... and... doesn't exist anymore..." "Then why aren't people making a new one?" "They don't know how. It... was magic."

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:rofl: Wow. I hope you're joking. That sounds like wanting to believe something so badly that when you are faced with the facts, you just bend everything to fit your warped preconceptions. "Oh, it doesn't work? T-t-then these are all fakes that people made because the original is too expensive... and... doesn't exist anymore..." "Then why aren't people making a new one?" "They don't know how. It... was magic."
nope was just high and read something that didnt exist.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Without going into details, the cannabinoid receptor (targetted by anandamide endogenously, and for example THC exogenously) is linked to cell proliferation. It's a pretty hot topic in phamacochemistry since the 2000's... I can't give you full articles (copyrighted stuff), but if you have access to it here is a review about CB and cancer : Targeting the endocannabinoid system for the treat... [Curr Top Med Chem. 2010] - PubMed result (you should be able to read the summary anyway).

Cannabis has already proven usefull in cancer therapies tho, for its antivomiting and hunger inducing properties to counteract the chemotherapy side effects.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts