Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Force User
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have any experience with Robin guitars? Since I was a kid I always loved Tim Kelly's purple Robin Medley. Unfortunately I just found that they stopped making guitars. So my only chance of ever getting one will be used. If you played one before let me know. :yoda::metal:

Yes I'm a fan of 80's hair metal. I grew up with that stuff.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)darren:phone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

They stopped making guitars? Aw, that sucks.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Most of the ones you saw in the '80s were made by Tokai or ESP, and are very nice guitars. The USA guitars I've played are excellent. I've seen a couple of Japanese Medleys sell on eBay for stupid cheap lately.

I wonder if they've stopped for good? They took a break in the early '90s when the market was down, IIRC.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Hmmm...Thinking back to the late 80's, early 90's....Who the heck was their endorsee? Didn't they have some big name guitarist on their adds. I keep thinking I saw Eric Johnson on something of theirs but that doesn't seem right.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts