Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The last and final Rocka Rollas album is out now!
After a few years I have given up on finding any skilled/useable musicians to make this band work and decided to simply put this band in the grave. I couldn't find any drummers or singers to match my needs and I wasn't going to lower my standards either.
So screw this.

This is the "third" version of the album, which first was supposed to be released in 2013 or so. A couple of re-writes and re-recordings and it's done and I'm giving up.

Listen (and buy if you want) here:
https://rockarollas.bandcamp.com/album/celtic-kings

CD will be available soon, and vinyl will be available a little later I think.
I can take preorders for CD and t-shirts (11 eur/usd respective 16 eur/usd) but I have no information about vinyl release so I will update about that later.

UPDATE:

A youtube channel uploaded the full album here:

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
Damn Ced that is some kick ass stuff, especially the title track (riffs at around 6:00 of title track are sick) when I get home Im buying it, too bad the band didn't work out, that material is sick.
:facemelt::eddie:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
You killed it Ced, absolutely fucking killer!:metal:

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!

Damn Ced that is some kick ass stuff, especially the title track (riffs at around 6:00 of title track are sick) when I get home Im buying it, too bad the band didn't work out, that material is sick.
:facemelt::eddie:
Haha you actually listened through that song. Kudos!! :flex:

HEre's full album on Youtube for those who thinks its more convinient:

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
I'm hearing some Thundersteel & Gates of Jericho...& some old Blind Guardian....maybe some Walkyier/Sabbat kinda thrash-folky stuff as well. hhmm..this is'nt too bad actually.

lol...kidding ..this is pretty awesome! Killer guitars right through & the vocals are freakin' sweet (...a bit of a King Diamond-ish vibe even :D)

I'll pick up a copy when it's out :yesway:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Seriously, dude, pay someone to work on your guitars so you have more time to record. This stuff slays. :metal:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts