Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
You're the fuckin' man, Rocka!!!

At some point, we need to compile a "History Of Rocka" thread, where we go from thinking you were a lunatic to realizing you were a fucking beast of a musician.....then a lunatic again, but a lunatic we all grew to love and appreciate.

Never stop being you, dude!

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
I think it's great! Is that you singing? There's no vocalist in the video.

That solo is amazing. Seriously, took us for a ride the whole way on it. Fantastic job on this one.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys

No, the singer is Joe Liszt, who also sings in bands like Ancient Empire, Shadow Killer and Hellhound
However he lives in the USA so it wasn't exactly possible to easily do a musicvideo together haha :)

But he only singed on "this" album, which was the 2nd (of now 5) Rocka Rollas albums, but this is the re-recording... And totally re-written.
It's absolutely nothing like the original, and only for the better. Haha

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
At some point, we need to compile a "History Of Rocka" thread, where we go from thinking you were a lunatic to realizing you were a fucking beast of a musician.....then a lunatic again, but a lunatic we all grew to love and appreciate.
Yes. All day.

Great job Rocka!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Finally got around to checking this out. Fuck'n hell man, you need to be touring with the big acts!
:hesright:

I used to really enjoy the early days of Power Metal, Helloween, Blind Guardian and of course Running Wild, then got more into Death Metal and other extreme stuff but you have put the interest back. Your Solos are just so fucking good!!!!. If you would be around in the 80's I'm absolutely certain you were considered a Guitar hero now. That run at min 3 is just OMG!!! Yeah I'm acting fanboy :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.