Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SPEEEEED HOOOOLES!!!
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if there's even ONE rocktron dealer (or internet based dealer) that operates out of Canada?

I've been on google for almost an hour searching. Rocktron's site is useless for finding locations since you can't just search for all stores in Canada. I'd have to search every city and town in the country one at a time.

I just want a way to get a velocity 300 shipped to me without having to ship it across the border. Is that so much to ask?

·
SPEEEEED HOOOOLES!!!
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a place in Toronto to order from, and my GF (who lives there) can pick it up for me. Thanks for the info, though.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
you know, just thinking about this, and I know you already picked up the 300, but there are online stores for it and is shipping to Canada expensive? I thought it was the same as US shipping, but maybe I'm wrong.

The 300 looks like it's about $369 here:

Rocktron Velocity 300 Watt Guitar Power Amp

I'm thinking for that price, maybe add $50 more, you could pick up a sick Mesa 50/50 on ebay. Having played a lot of the older 2-space Velocity 300 and 500s, I can say you'll get a much more pleasing tone out of the tube power amp from Mesa than this one, but then again this is one rack space and will not get as hot as a tube amp, so there are drawbacks to both.

But hey that's my thought.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts