Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ray Stevenson is freakin' great in it. The only other thing I knew him from before watching this was that he was the big guy that never talked in the last King Arthur movie with Clive Owen. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I kinda wanted to watch this as well. Has anyone who's watched the Spartacus: Blood And Sand series watched this too?

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
I've seen both. And own both! ha ha I actually think Rome is the better series. Better written. More realistic.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Rome is awesome - tough, i've only seen the first season. Have the DVD-box of S2 at home since months, but recordings started and i had absolutely NO time to watch it.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I've seen both. And own both! ha ha I actually think Rome is the better series. Better written. More realistic.
I'll definitely have to check it out :yesway:

BTW, how does the nipple:junk ratio compare to Spartacus?

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
IMO, the second season is way better than the first. I wish they kept going with it but I heard it was pretty expensive to produce vs the ratings they were getting.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This show has some of the best quotes ever. :lol: 6 episodes in and it's still awesome as hell.

Titus Pullo: What's your price, then?

Madame: One thousand.

Titus Pullo: Gerrhae! I could have half the whores in Narbo for that, and their mothers!
Madame: We're not in Narbo, wherever that might be.

Titus Pullo: All right, my dove, we'll pay, but the girl better fuck him like Helen of Troy with her arse on fire, or I'll know the reason why!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts