Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is pretty slick. Just got the free version today, but I think I'm going to upgrade to pro. All sorts of cool stats/maps, and when you're in the middle of a run/bike/etc, it has all sorts of cool charts and graphs that it throws at you for your pace and such.

RunKeeper

I like it. :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: Shit, that's the user site. Here's what it looks like inside. I'm not exactly lighting up the asphalt, but was just taking a jog to try it out. I really enjoy the hell out of running once I actually get out and do it, and lord knows I could stand to do more of it.

And if you're on Facebook:

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
so it just tracks your GPS location on your phone and plots some cool stuff?

im still lost :lol:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Cool! I will definitely have to tell this to my girlfriend. She went on an 8 mile run on the beach yesterday, and is really looking at getting an app to track progress.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Oxygen to CO2 converter
1,957 Posts
Unless you have it out in the open it seems it loses sync with the GPS a lot. Half my runs over a month or so missed about half of my run. SprintGPS has never lost any info on my runs since I switched.

Plus there is no way to manually enter runs into it. Also it only does runs. No walks or biking.

Google Nike app, or read the reviews in the app store and there are a ton of people complaining about it. The forum on the Nike site has a lot of gripes too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts