Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top 5 show, by far. Fucking amazing. Not only was the band completely on top of everything they played, the stage lights and video show were pretty awesome, too.

They played all of Moving Pictures :wub:

5/5 Dio's.

:dio: :dio: :dio: :dio: :dio:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just talking to a bud at work, who's seen them about 6 times... 2 of those times in the late 70's in England. He said it was by far and away the greatest Rush show he's been to, and probably the greatest show ever.

Fuck. I know what I'll be doing tonight :james:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I was just talking to a bud at work, who's seen them about 6 times... 2 of those times in the late 70's in England. He said it was by far and away the greatest Rush show he's been to, and probably the greatest show ever.

Fuck. I know what I'll be doing tonight :james:
:agreed:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Top 5 show, by far. Fucking amazing. Not only was the band completely on top of everything they played, the stage lights and video show were pretty awesome, too.

5/5 Dio's.

:dio: :dio: :dio: :dio: :dio:
:agreed:

Rush was just one fire last night. It's amazing a band that has been around for as long as they have still has such passion. The opening video was hysterical to. "Sometimes people like crap." :lol:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Saw the show last year in Houston - these guys never fail to deliver as far as I'm concerned.

Say what you will about their music - live they bring it every night.

·
I measure things
1,917 Posts

I forgot that you were going to this. I saw them last August and it must be the same set list, since they played all of Moving Pictures then, too.

Hope they make a DVD of this - I want it just for the opening "movie" that they showed - funny as hell (at least I thought so).:D

Time for them to stop touring and finish their damn CD! I downloaded "Caravan" and "BU2B" and I can't wait to hear what else they have planned!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.