Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy fellow forum dudes and dudettes! Matt's down visiting uncle Ryan again and he brought some new toys for us to experiment with (sexually and musically). On the menu today is the Ibanez Mike Mushok Baritone with distressed Bare Knuckle Painkillers coupled with a Brunetti XLR-Evo II running through a Bogner 1x12 and a TS808 reissue in front.

I whipped up some drums from an ooollld song a friend and I wrote in another lifetime lol and we layed the guitars down on that. I used my maple-bodied Ibanez EXB405 into the PODxt for the bass and EZD + DFH EZX for drums.

Annnnyway here's the clip:

http://www.tbtotdl.com/mp3/Reinhold%20Und%20Mattias%20-%20Zeit%20Fur%20Brunettenzheimer.mp3

And some pics of the action:

:yesway:

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
Love it. You guys make a cute couple. :wub:

[action=Ken]is thankful the sexual part was not posted in the picstory. :lol:[/action]

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
lookin good gents!

clip sounds a little dry to me, but the playing is tight :yesway:. tell me you guys had that at least somewhat cranked up :p

and Ryan, what's the deal with the clothes rack next to the PC? :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Is that recording using your microphone? I have the same one and I'm having a hell of a time getting any decent recordings out of it.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts

Kitty loves it. :rofl:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
i dont care for the intro tbh, but the rest of the song is epic!

complete it at once!

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
I picked it up over the Christmas break when I came up to visit the family. I've been looking for one and one of the guys who works for Hoshino in Bensalem had one for sale on craigslist so I grabbed it. My BKPs arrived so I figured the perfect way to test it out was to have Ryan do one of his killer setups (thanks again home skillet! :wub:) and record it. Sounds pretty killer, the Brunetti records surprisingly well, I prefer how it sounds stock with EL-34s but this one was a custom order with 6L6s. Think I'm going to have it rebiased for EL-34s and see if we can re-record it to see how different it sounds. :D

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
sounded kick ass guys, pretty good production, i wanna hear more. wheres the solo and lyrics - I demand a finished song!! The cute couple - that should be your groups name:lol:

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We were thinking of calling it Hurricane Titty Kick.. *hhaaadukeennzz*

1 - 18 of 18 Posts