Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its up on their website

Love this:

Guess they are going after the Charvel market as well :)

The New Banshees look interesting with the Pickguard configurations possibilities... but why did they got those Inlays.. they dont match the Guitar Style at all :(

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
The "Charvel" ones are actually more in the spirit of their high end USA or Japan-market non Diamond Series stuff, which in turn owes a lot to Tom Anderson.

Also, is it my imagination or is that stainless hardware on the Floyds?

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
The "Charvel" ones are actually more in the spirit of their high end USA or Japan-market non Diamond Series stuff, which in turn owes a lot to Tom Anderson.

Also, is it my imagination or is that stainless hardware on the Floyds?
Those look really good. Yeah, that's stainless. Schecter's switched to the 1500 series Floyds or whatever the hell they're called.

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Oh it's the same fuckin' thing, ya damn purist. :lol:

What is the opposite of a gear snob? Because that's me. I'm far too lazy to be constantly moving gear and swapping pickups to find what I like and I'm too cheap to buy expensive shit. It's close enough, assuming it sounds good and plays well.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL

I posted that pic for two reasons:

- I want a Charvel that mimics the Adrian Smith Jackson (cant afford the USA Model and Im tired of cheap guitars, want a proper one)

- Rollas will love this Schecter im 99.9% sure of it

Guess I was right :)

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
The fact that it has 24 frets makes me wondering if I can keep my hands from that.

If it's an "elite model" with stainless frets, then it's almost sold.

I just have to think if those "three dots at 24th fret" is going to ruin the visuals, or if I can unthink it. It's annoying, actually...
Drill one dot out, fill with rosewood dot, sand flush, profit.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts