Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was never into this Shape, but dammm... this one is sexy!!!!!

Love the Buttons that look like Clocks seen from the top.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the Headstock its in line with the rest of the Guitar Design... the one they have on their Strats.... OMG now that's a fucking aborption...

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I really want the TOM version of this.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
It looks cool, but it's probably going to be like every import Schecter I pick up in the stores; baseball bat neck, dead above the 12th fret.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
It looks cool, but it's probably going to be like every import Schecter I pick up in the stores; baseball bat neck, dead above the 12th fret.
When was the last time you tried one? Most of the set-neck import Schecters I've tried recently have been pretty reasnoable. The sevens have been too thin for me, actually.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
When was the last time you tried one? Most of the set-neck import Schecters I've tried recently have been pretty reasnoable. The sevens have been too thin for me, actually.
To be fair, it's probably been about a year. I just got tired of picking up tonless planks with ginormous necks, covered up by those stupid EMGs. Hellraisers are pretty much the most awful imports ever.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
This thing is hideous though, just buy a real explorer, or if you want an import, one of the new reissue Destroyers. These days any import is going to be at least pretty good.

Baseball bat neck = tone

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The old Banshee had one of the most thin Necks I ever touched and she was very very comfortable... I'm kinda regretting not had bought one when Andertons were selling them for 500 euros 2-3 months ago.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Schecter's doing thinner neck nowadays. A lot of the newer guitars have either Ibanez-thin necks or just more usable medium-sized necks.

But Garrett's right. Quit being wimps and enjoy the better tone the thicker necks give you. :lol:

At the same time, he's wrong because I love how this thing looks. It's so over-the-top that it's beautiful.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Schecter's doing thinner neck nowadays. A lot of the newer guitars have either Ibanez-thin necks or just more usable medium-sized necks.

But Garrett's right. Quit being wimps and enjoy the better tone the thicker necks give you. :lol:

At the same time, he's wrong because I love how this thing looks. It's so over-the-top that it's beautiful.
Nah, this one is where it's at:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts